SACHIN H. JAIN Polymer Technology
· “Improvements in mechanical and thermal properties of PES forming nanocomposites using Fumed silica as filler and epoxy as reactive solvent”.(Presented at PPS-16, Sanghai, China, June 18-23 2000).
· “Use of epoxy as processing aid and dispersing agent of nanoparticles in composites of high performance thermoplastic polymers”(Presented at GE Plastics, Mt. Vernon, IN, USA, May 12, 2000)
· “Reaction Induced Phase Separation in Polymeric Blends of Thermoset and Thermoplastic.” (College of Polymer Science and Engineering, The University of Akron, Akron, OH, USA,1999).
· “Goodyear under Sam Gibara” (Management of Polymer Industries, School of Business Administration, The University of Akron, Akron, OH, USA, 1999)
· “Polyolefin –Alloys and blends.” (Maharashtra Institute of Technology, The University of Pune, Pune, India, 1996).